Is Your Soul Damaged?

July 9, 2008

Image by Chefranden

Did you ever feel like you needed a repair job? Do you make the same mistakes over and over, or do you continue to do things, even though you know they’re bad for you? I felt like that for a while. Certain aspects of my life were lacking and some things were a struggle, no matter how much I tried. And I felt as though part of me was missing in some way.

So when Akemi Gaines suggested a Soul Reading, I jumped at the chance. And I was glad I did because Akemi actually discovered that I’d given part of my soul away in a previous life - no wonder I had that “missing feeling”. Lucky for me, Akemi has given me homework to repair any damage. And she could do the same for you. Let me explain a little bit about the soul reading process and how it works.

First, I gave Akemi some basic personal details, to enable her to access my Akashic records. And a few days later, we followed up with a telephone consultation, to share what she’d found and what I could do to repair any damage. This was quite amazing, as Akemi was able to find a couple of things in my Akashic records that I haven’t shared with another living soul.

Firstly, Akemi was able to accurately pinpoint specific aspects of my life that I struggle with, due to parts of my soul being damaged. She had also discovered that I had not been able to sleep well until my mid thirties and explained why this had happened. This was completely accurate - I was suffering from chronic insomnia until this time.

But what astounded me most about the reading was that Akemi discovered that I perform a particular service - usually for strangers. It’s something I’ve done for as long as I can remember and I’ve never shared it with anyone. And I always had the feeling that I was supposed to provide this service for some reason, but I didn’t know why, or if I was even doing it properly. Akemi assured me that I was doing it correctly and I was actually doing it in the first place, because I’d volunteered to do so, before I came into this life.

I’ve always been a bit worried about this service that I carry out, because I didn’t understand how these strangers come to find me and I worried that I was unconsciously exerting some sort of power over them. But Akemi assured me that they seek me out subconsciously, because I’m the right person to come to.

Now, I can’t share what this service is, as it’s something I do on a voluntary basis. And I can only continue to do it for people who seek me out in the way described above. But there is no way Akemi, or anyone else could have known about it, unless they accessed my Akashic Records.

Akemi was also able to explain negative events in my past life and how they’re affecting me now. And although I don’t want to describe these events in detail, I can remember them in a sort of dreamlike way.

She was also able to tell me about events that have harmed me in this life - again, she was extremely accurate. And she was also able to tell me what my main purpose is in this life.

After the reading, Akemi sent me homework, to repair the damage to my soul. The homework will take 21 nights but that isn’t too bad when you consider we’re talking about several lifetimes of damage here.

I’m extremely grateful to Akemi for carrying out this reading. And I have great confidence that the repair work will make a huge difference to my life, as she was able to point out my problems and weakness with amazing accuracy.

Have you ever had a soul reading? Is it something you think you would benefit from? Do you have any questions for Akemi, or for me? Please reply in the comments section.

If you would like to learn more about Akemi’s Akashic Record Readings, click here.

Comments

21 Responses to “Is Your Soul Damaged?”

1. Plus Size Business Suits on July 9th, 2008 1:42 pm

I’ll be anxious to hear how your “repair” work goes. Thanks for sharing this… let us (your readers) know of the progress.

Plus Size Business Suits’s last blog post..Postponing Purchasing Your Plus Size Business Suit

2. cathlawson on July 9th, 2008 1:48 pm

Hi - I will do that. I guess evidence that it works is far more powerful than anything else.

3. Hunter Nuttall on July 9th, 2008 1:59 pm

Cath, I’m glad to see this post, because I wanted to ask you about it after you mentioned your reading before. Sounds very interesting!

Akemi, how did you get into this? I hadn’t even heard of Akashic records before I found your blog. I think it would be so cool to have a skill that makes half the people say “Yeah, right” and the other half say “Do me! Do me!”

Hunter Nuttall’s last blog post..Indulging Your Inner Child

4. Akemi - Yes to Me on July 9th, 2008 2:01 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m honored to be of service.

Akashic Record Reading really helps to empower us. It helps to understand ourselves deeply and be responsible for our choices — at a whole new level.

Be gentle with yourself while your energy rebalances.

Blessings,

Akemi - Yes to Me’s last blog post..Comparing America and Japan, Part 2

5. Akemi - Yes to Me on July 9th, 2008 2:11 pm

I had my own reading done and was so impressed that I decided to learn how to do it myself.

We are all intuitive to some extent. In order to do this for other people, you would need to open up your intuition further, get trained and practice.

The effect of the homework is different from person to person. Some feel or even see big difference immediately and some go through slower milder changes. They are all good.

Well, Hunter, you said it . . . sometimes I feel a bit shy because some people don’t appreciate this kind of work, but my clients’ responses are so positive that I just have to do it.

Akemi - Yes to Me’s last blog post..Comparing America and Japan, Part 2

6. Marelisa on July 9th, 2008 3:40 pm

This is really interesting Cath. I do think that we agree to do certain things before we’re born, and I also think that soul memories can affect us and our daily lives. Make sure to let us know if your homework helps you resolve issues. (And who on earth talked you into giving away a part of your soul?)

Marelisa’s last blog post..Finding Balance through the Four Elements: Fire, Water, Earth, and Air

7. cathlawson on July 9th, 2008 4:24 pm

Hi Hunter - It’s a really impressive service. I’m confident that it’s going to help me make the improvements I need to and I’m going to write an update in a month or so.

Hi Akemi - you’re welcome. Thank you for the reading. It definitely came at a time when I really needed it and I know the results are going to be great.

Hi Marelisa - It is interesting. I have wanted to access the Akashik records for a long time and it’s great that Akemi was able to do so on my behalf.

I gave part of my soul to my family three lifetimes ago, when I was dying - to help them remember me. I think I knew it wasn’t the smartest thing to do but I think I was in a lot of pain and probably not thinking too clearly.

8. Barbara Swafford on July 9th, 2008 6:34 pm

For a minute, I though you were going to do a post about the woman who has her soul for sale on Ebay. It was on the news the other night and I just shook my head. So far, no one has made a bid for it.

I think it’s great that Akemi can help you by doing a reading for you. You’ll definitely have to keep us posted on your progress. It sounds like this is just what you needed.

Barbara Swafford’s last blog post..Your Today Is My Tomorrow

9. cathlawson on July 9th, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi Barbara - Yes it definitely came at just the right time for me. And I’m already starting to feel the benefits.

I can’t believe that someone would sell their soul on ebay though - that is just completely crazy. It makes the guy who was selling his life seem completely sane. Does anyone know what happened with him? There was something on his forum about the bidder not being able to complete the transaction. I wonder if it was just one big publicity stunt.

10. Monika Mundell on July 9th, 2008 11:05 pm

Wow Cath,

While I never knew about Akashic readings before, I have learned a lot about other aspects of healing and spirituality. Funny enough I’ve recently dabbled with the idea of contacting a medium, somebody who could see the past and my past lives, since I do believe we are spirits who visit this planet for a purpose and then move on.

What you have experienced sounds like something I would enjoy since there is some “baggage” from my past lives I can’t seem to shift or even identify exactly.

I’m off to take a look at Akemi’s blog now. Thanks for sharing.

Monika Mundell’s last blog post..Write Distraction Free With Q10

11. Jennifer Mannion on July 10th, 2008 2:20 am

Hi Cath, This is something I have learned about in the last few months and has held a fascination with me. I am happy to hear it has helped and also very happy to hear Akemi was the facilitator. Akemi — I met you through PDP and am very interested in learning more! I have been told I have “blocks” that only a Akashic reading could help to clear…. considering 2 years ago psychics scared me a bit (bad experience — long story) I have come a LONG way. I am open to believe and experience just about anything now. I used the power of my mind to heal myself of several chronic illnesses when doctors said it could not be done — I KNOW firsthand ANYTHING is possible and we do not know nearly as much as we think we do! Thank you Cath for sharing your experience and I wish you all the best for the exercises and for your healing. I can’t really express how much it meant to me to read your story — but THANK YOU! Gratefully, Jenny

Jennifer Mannion’s last blog post..25 Words of Work/Life Wisdom

12. Akemi - Yes to Me on July 10th, 2008 4:11 am

Jennifer,

I remember you, of course. I was impressed how you utilized the Law of Attraction in your healthcare.
    I’m sorry to hear some psychic scared you before. You can be assured that I am not that way. My intention is to empower my clients by reading their Akashic Records on their behalf, help them understand the issues so that they can take ownership of the issues and their whole lives.

Please check my Akashic website — I’m confident that you will find it helpful.

Monika,

Thank you. I’m honored.

Barbara and Cath,

You know there is a saying that when you are ready, the right service comes . . .

Cath, thank you for pointing out the positive change you are feeling. I was going to say that the effect of the clearing can be immediate. Spirits don’t work in linear time. Just because my homework takes 21 days doesn’t mean you have to wait for 21 days or more to see the results. Sometimes it works so fast that the clients try to discredit it as the result of the clearing . . .

13. Kelly@SHE-POWER on July 10th, 2008 4:31 am

Fascinating stuff Cath. I’m off to Akemi’s blog to check this out.

I had a past life healing session a year or so ago that was amazing and helped me tap into the root of some major money issues that were affecting my life. What came out made absolute sense and I immediately felt freed from the anxiety and particular feelings was experiencing. Funny enough, my money problems soon improved in leaps and bounds.

Would love to know what this service is you provide. I read palms and do runes, though not so much these days. In my mother’s family we have mediums and psychics - apparently ‘the gift’ goes way back. I tried to develop mine more when I was younger, but stopped over the years. I still find that I have a strong sense of intuition and can pick up on energy changes and coming events in my life and those I am surrounded by. It’s handy if you use it properly, but draining and scary as well.

I love how your blog has the ability to intrigue and surpirise me. you rock, Cath.

Kelly

Kelly@SHE-POWER’s last blog post..It’s official: Australians are Fat and Badly Dressed

14. Cath Lawson on July 10th, 2008 2:06 pm

Hi Monika - It sounds like Akemi’s service is just what you’re looking for. Please let me know how it works out for you.

Hi Jennifer - I’m sorry you had a bad experience. It’s brilliant that you managed to heal yourself from illness. In “How To Stop Worrying and Start Living”, Dale Carnegie talks about people who did that.

If you need help from an Akashic Reader - I highly recommend Akemi. And it’s great that you already know her.

Hi Akemi - It’s definitely beginning to work already, which is wonderful. Thank you for all your help.

Hi Kelly - Thank you. That is great. It sounds like it really did help you a lot.

It’s good that you have been developing your psychic ability. Being able to read palms is pretty impressive. What I do is fairly basic - it requires no special skill - it’s just a bit overwhelming at times. Will email you.

Cath Lawson’s last blog post..Immigrating to Canada or Australia - Pros and Cons

15. Monika Mundell on July 10th, 2008 2:54 pm

I certainly look forward to it, bought today and wait now until our reading. I will let you know how I went after. Thanks for pointing me to Akemi, it’s just what I was looking for.

Monika Mundell’s last blog post..Freelance Writing Behind The Scenes

16. Jennifer Mannion on July 10th, 2008 3:13 pm

Thanks so much for your replies Cath and Akemi. I ordered a reading from Akemi and look forward to it. I have been looking for more information on these readings and as with much in life it is “ask and you shall receive” so I am very grateful for your post Cath! Cath thank you for the book recommendation — I will definitely check it out! Gratefully, Jenny

Jennifer Mannion’s last blog post..25 Words of Work/Life Wisdom

17. cathlawson on July 11th, 2008 11:42 pm

Hi Monika and Jenny - I’m glad you’re both giving it a try. It has to be the most worthwhile thing I’ve done this year and I hope it works out great for both of you too. I’m excited to hear how you both get on.

Jenny - The book is wonderful. It is over 30 years since Dale Carnegie died but you wouldn’t think it if you were reading his books. They seem timeless somehow. And he interviewed some of the most extraordinary people.

18. Swimming Naked, Biscuits And Sex On A Plane on August 18th, 2008 5:18 pm

[...] confuse: Myself often. And also the words soul and [...]

19. Internet Marketing: Are You Missing Something? on August 26th, 2008 2:44 pm

[...] your past lives, which may be affecting you now. She provides a wonderful service - I wrote about my soul reading experience here. Trouble is, Akemi is the only person doing the technical work in the business - she doesn’t [...]

20. Reaching Over The Fence | Catherine Lawson on September 5th, 2008 4:02 am

[...] Record Readings: A little while ago, Akemi Gaines accessed my Akashic Records, to carry out a soul reading. In this interesting interview, Akemi explains to Hunter Nuttall why she can’t track down [...]

21. Hilarious Online Gender Testing Results on December 2nd, 2008 11:33 pm

[...] - The Average Millionaire Is An Aggressive Tightwad Are You A Potential Millionaire? Take The Test Is Your Soul Damaged? Is A Pig Blocking Your Business Pipeline? [?] Share [...]