And The Best Ass On The Internet Belongs To…….

November 19, 2008

It was tough to pick one ass over the other, as all the entrants had absolutely fabulous ones. But I’ve finally chosen a winner for the Covering Your Ass In Business competition. And she gets a free ad on this blog for one month.

I’m guessing - and sort of hoping that most of you won’t recognise her from this pic. But the winner is Betsy Wuebker of Passing Thru. And once you’ve finished checking out her ass, you really want to check out Betsy’s blog. She has some great posts on there, including: REAL and Stand Up And Trust Yourself.

Congratulations Betsy. I’ll be replacing the ass at the foot of the page, with your ass today. And just email and let me know when you want your one month free ad to start.

And if you didn’t win - don’t worry, there’s another competition coming up this week. So come back for the chance to win 500 amazing colour postcards to promote your business. And if you’re not already a subscriber, click here to subscribe in an RSS reader.

Comments

18 Responses to “And The Best Ass On The Internet Belongs To…….”

1. Jannie on November 19th, 2008 2:53 am

Ah, the best ass won. Congrats, Betsy.

And I was an ass for missing the deadline.

My loss.

But all our gains I’m sure, once Betsy’s buttocks are revealed in all their covered glory. .

Jannie’s last blog post..A good poem

2. Betsy on November 19th, 2008 3:43 am

Hahahah! Oh, man. I’ve got to learn to stay next to people who are fatter than me, not teeny little teenage butt-erflies. This photo is like rippling sands on the Sahara. Pathetic! Now I can go to Weight Watchers and present pictorial proof of why I am there. Not that they’d think I’d do anything for a buck, eh. Hi, Mom, thanks for the body type! Crap. LOL

Betsy’s last blog post..IN FINE COMPANY

3. Barbara Swafford - Blogging Without A Blog on November 19th, 2008 4:25 am

Hi Catherine - I’m curious as to what your next contest will be.

Congratulations to Betsy. She’s getting lots of attention this week, isn’t she?

Barbara Swafford - Blogging Without A Blog’s last blog post..NBOTW - For The Love Of Words

4. Stacey / Create a Balance on November 19th, 2008 4:39 am

I’m still cracking up over this contest! Also Cath, I wanted to mention that although I don’t always comment on your blog, I am reading and learning and enjoying!

Stacey / Create a Balance’s last blog post..My First Video Blog! Take Back Your Life Episode #1 - Assessing Your Actions

5. Patricia on November 19th, 2008 5:24 am

I am learning so much….I am busting my ass…and I really like the SU program…again I say rejoice for the referral…

I guess I need to figure out your contests now…but I will probably always be at least a week behind!

I am reading lots of your old post too…now I will go read more on PassingThru…another good referral

Patricia’s last blog post..Book Review: Hats Off to Two Wonderful, World Changing Men and the Books About Them

6. Davina on November 19th, 2008 5:40 am

Hi Cath. I had a feeling mine wouldn’t win. It was too hairy right?

Congrats Betsy :-)
    Davina’s last blog post..Video ? Preparation Inspires Self-Confidence

7. Lance on November 19th, 2008 9:53 am

Woohoo - congratulations Betsy - thats fantASStic!

Davina - your comment is killing me here!

Lance’s last blog post..Don’t Worry, Be Happy

8. cathlawson on November 19th, 2008 3:25 pm

Hi Jannie - never mind - you’ll have a chance at this week’s competition.

LOL Betsy - you exaggerate way to much. Congratulations- you’re far braver than me. I didn’t even put my face on this blog yet, never mind my ass.

Hi Barbara - I know. Yesterday was your NBOTW and also the Triiibes publicity and now this.

I wasn’t able to choose the rules for the new comp. But you’ll be pleased to know the prize provider is more interested in faces than asses.

Hi Stacey, I’m glad you’re finding it useful. I’ve started to make some of the posts less conversational so folk will feel it’s ok to browse without having to leave a comment all the time.

LOL Patricia - Everyone loves that Stumble Upon course. I just wish Caroline had brought it out before I got banned.

I’m going to allow at least a week for entries to the next competition, so hopefully you won’t miss out.

LOL Davina - It was - but it was a really cute donkey you sent in. Better luck with the next comp.

Hi Lance - You’ve created a new word - I’ll definitely be borrowing that one later.

9. Kim Woodbridge on November 19th, 2008 4:22 pm

Congrats to Betsy! She’s a lot more courageous than I am.

Kim Woodbridge’s last blog post..If You Could Have Any WordPress Plugin, What Would You Want?

10. cathlawson on November 19th, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi Kim - she was really brave wasn’t she.

11. Squawkfox on November 19th, 2008 6:47 pm

This post is ass-backward. Butt, there’s nothing like a perky post. After sitting on my hind for 6 months due to knee surgery, I’ll have to pass on my ass.

Squawkfox’s last blog post..Squawkback: Do You Tip? How Much?

12. Lin on November 19th, 2008 7:36 pm

LOL Cath, when I first read the headline I thought it said Bad Ass, not Best Ass. Darn. I was wondering where my nomination for Bad Ass went; musta slipped through the ass crack email cracks and found itself in my spam folder. ;)
    Lin’s last blog post..Guy Finley: The Secret of Letting Go

13. Marelisa on November 19th, 2008 8:10 pm

Congratulations to Betsy ! It takes a lot of mojo to have your assets displayed across the internet like that :-) Can’t wait to see what you come up with for your next contest Cath :-)
    Marelisa’s last blog post..Six Tips to Make Ideas Happen

14. Graham Strong on November 20th, 2008 12:49 am

Missed out on this one, but looks like I wouldn’t have had a chance. Congrats Betsy!

If you’re looking for a new contest, Kelly at Maximum Experience might have the answer for you:

Of course, I’m talking about “Best Boots on the ‘Net”… Coincidentally though, this post on Monday already ranks highly when you Google “Kelly Erickson’s legs”.

~Graham

Graham Strong’s last blog post..A Few Words of Thanks…

15. wilhb81 on November 20th, 2008 9:06 am

Congratulation Betsy for won yourself the “Best ass” lol

I’ve checked out your blog, and yep, I agreed of Cath’s opinion here :)
    wilhb81’s last blog post..Make Some Comparison Before You Paying Off!

16. cathlawson on November 21st, 2008 5:58 am

I would hate to be laid up with knee surgery for that long Squawkfox. I bet you don’t even want to thing about your ass, let alone show it.

LOL Lin - Maybe we’ll have a bad ass competition next time.

Hi Mare - I think the next one is going to be a lot tamer - not my choice tho.

Hi Graham - I’m going to have to check out Kelly’s post now and see what she’s been up to.

Hi Wilhb - she’s definitely more than just a great ass isn’t she?

17. Betsy on November 21st, 2008 1:07 pm

LOL Thank you everyone, and thank you so much, Cath. This is rear-ly an honor! Someday, all of you are going to be saying, “Hey, I know that ass! I knew it when it was just another hind end in the garden of ass-ly delights!”

Betsy’s last blog post..CAREER RENEGADE

18. Which Prize Would You Choose? | Catherine Lawson on November 30th, 2008 12:24 pm

[...] And The Best Ass On The Internet Belongs To…. Why You’re not Making Lots Of Money Blog Widgets And Other Great Stuff 107 Great Resources To Unleash The Entrepreneur Within You Are You Sending Your Customers To The Competition? [?] Share This [...]